Saturday, November 5, 2011

Friday Nov 4, 2011

FAI-SEA (3hrs) -MIA (6hrs) -SCL (8hrs) -MVD (2hrs).
Long flights. Rented a room in the Miami airport. That was a really nice way to sleep, shower and let the time roll by. I sat outside for awhile 70+ degrees and felt pretty hot.  Left Miami At 11:30pm and flew all night to Santiago Chile. It was cool to see the Andes mountains.  Lots of green farming and trees. It was fun to watch the people in the chile airport. Lots of dark hair and dark clothes and interesting styles of clothes and shoes. Saw a few very flat cowboy hats. I am sure we will learn about those later. I am freezing from all the airport air conditioning and ready to thaw out in Montevideo. We are sitting on the airplane now ready to arrive in the land of our great adventure.

Extra note: I ordered a nutella latte at the Santiago airport. Pretty good. Why have we not thought of that before? I think I better start a exercise program to offset the new foods.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you're posting more now! I've been checking in every few days, and now will have to do some catching up! ;)

    ReplyDelete