Thursday, November 17, 2011

Busy days ahead!

Okay first, I want to say to all of you who share a bed with another person, listen up. Two twin size blankets! Our very comfy bed in my very comfy room (see the picture of the ceiling) has two twin blankets. This is the first time that I can roll over or get out of bed without feeling like I am taking all the blankets with me. I am going to go buy new blankets when I get home. I guess it could be that Pheobe is not here to take up 2/3 of the bed. I do miss Pheobe and Lucy. Oh yeah and Emily too.
Other random crap-
The fountain in the bathroom. Foot wash or drinking fountain. Wikipedia bidet. European. Good invention.
We still don't know what they are asking us at the grocery store. "Paper or plastic? Rewards card? Donate to prostate cancer month?"
Wait until you see my new collection of cigarette packages!!!! OMG too FUNNY!!!! The last president of Uruguay was an oncologist. There were some people who made a big sign that said "Thank God our President is NOT a sex-ologist! Hahahaha
The photos below are pictures of the packs of cigarettes. They fill the whole package cover.
We really do need to sit down at a big table and take a vote on where to relocate. Why are you reading this blog where it is -40??? Please be safe.
Today school then lunch was a two hour affair at an outdoor restaurant. Then home to figure out where to stay when the "others" get here. We are right at the "high season" on the chart of room rates and availability the day they get here. We are going to call a few places with our teacher at school tomorrow. Most places you have to rent for a fifteen day period. Why??? Because they can.
Big day tomorrow. School, pack, croquette, then home to a parilla party!!!! I am really excited to go play croquette. How weird is that? I am also excited for our party. Remember the parilla is the type of barbecue for Uruguayan beef. We go to Colonia Saturday. I hope the Internet service is good there. We sure are spoiled here at Mecki and Leo's house.
Tonight I am up at midnight waiting for the two hour washing machine to finish its two hour cycle. Wow!
Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment