Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Nov 6 2011 morning

After going to bed on a full stomach full of steak and wine. ( I actually had a little wine headache in the middle of the night) We woke up to breakfast. The table was set in china for us. A soft boiled egg in the little egg cup. I had to ask Leo how to open my egg, I have not eaten one like that since my grandma used to cook them. (Sorry mom, you probably made them too...) So then there was fresh bread, butter, Muesli, liquid yogurt, regular yogurt, coffee made with a French press with cream and sugar. Then to make it a weekend German breakfast she had a cheese and meat tray.  Oh yeah a bowl of fruit too. The cheese was blue cheese and a hard white cheese. The meats procuitto and ham.  Now we are going to ride the bus to a huge flea market. Will write more tonight. Maybe they will sell larger size pants at the market???? After I wrote this, I read Allens update from last night. I noticed that there is a food obsession goin on.

1 comment:

  1. haha...food obsession is one of the perils (and enjoyments) of traveling, I'm thinking. Good that you're doing all that walking! XO

    ReplyDelete