Monday, November 7, 2011

Day one of Spanish lessons

I was asked about the weather. It is nice here. The temp is in the low 70's but I am still a little chilled. I wear a sweater and in the evenings my light coat. It will get warmer as time goes on. Also we are right by the water so it is a bit breezy.

I can't wait for Friday. That is because it will be the last school day of the week. It is just confusing. I do not remember what a verb is in English much less how to center a sentence around one in Spanish. Allen and I are taking class together. He gets mad when I talk in English. Maybe in the next few weeks they will have to split us up! We took pictures of the white boards that we Are going to study as soon as I am done writing. We visited with our hosts over coffee and dessert after school then we napped. This evening we walked to the lighthouse to watch the sunset. Then we walked up to the shopping center to buy bread wine and cheese for dinner. Well I wish I could keep blogging to you but I know that i am really just putting off doing my homework. Hasta maƱana.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a great time! I love the sunrise (I assume it is a sunrise) picture. It looks so warm and sunny there! Also, you are sounding like a typical student who starts school on Monday looking forward to Friday!!!!

    Kristie Calvin

    ReplyDelete