Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tracie day 3

Well our chauffeur/cook was not feeling well today so the day started off pretty quiet. That was okay though, because the rest of us look like lobsters, some more like crabs. I guess the day at the beach yesterday was too much for us. Mom, Emily and I (wrapped up like a mummy, except for my legs) went to the beach. I am sure you will hear about that from Emily.
After the beach, we drove into town for our first restaurant meal. They had a pizza oven so I figured that was they way to go. We have found that the tourist town food is not very good, and today was just so-so. Then we drove to the nearest "town" La Paloma. It is a bit bigger than our La Pedrera, but about the same other than that.
Allen needed to eat, so he made ravioli and sauce for all of us for dinner. Thank goodness he needed some sustenance or we might all starve.
Pretty quiet day, but beats being home, that's for sure. I am starting to like our little stone house...

No comments:

Post a Comment