Thursday, December 22, 2011

Boy Toy

I kissed my future son in law today. I am not sure if I have talked about my "crush" on the young kid at Galles. Galles is the Casa de Cambio where we get our money exchanged. Xavier has helped us many times. We even gave him one of our Alaskan quarter magnets. He told us he showed it to his mama. Anyways, Allen said I could not keep him, but Emily can...wear a cute outfit Em, and dad bring some cash to exchange! We saw him outside on his lunch hour and that's when I got the kiss. (the greeting kiss) Allen only got a handshake.
Not much done today. Called some family, Skype is pretty cool. Ate lunch, dinner, dropped the laundry off to the laundress.....the usual. It's pretty hot and muggy. Going to stay hot I believe. Tonight there was a big concert down by the Rambla. They have been setting up staging for weeks now. We stayed for most of the ballet, but it was pretty loud and the next performance was a political singer, so we came home and are going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment